Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I for one want to welcome our new Leftist Overlord

Now that it is official the One/The Messiah has ascended to top of Mount Olympus. I would like to take this moment to wish President Obama good luck and success because I understand if he fails it is likely the country will be damaged by his failure.

I would also like to take this moment to Denounce Jib and Lance in an effort to keep myself from being shipped off to a reeducation camp out is the Utah desert.

I mean it I really believe in "Common Sense Gun Control".

I really think we should negotiate with Iran with no preconceived conditions.

I could not agree more that we need to raise taxes on everything.

I believe the rich should be rounded up and shot and their wealth redistributed between the proletariat.(Unless their name is Kennedy or they are Hollywood rich because I understand all the pigs are equal but some are more equal than others)

I will follow what ever 5 year plan, The One tells us to follow.

See I ready to believe what ever the One Tells us to believe

See that is me Chris Team Player :)

Please do not send me to the camps ;)


This post was done without the expressed written or implied permission of Kevin

Chris