Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

At the risk of engaging in self-centered naval-gazing, I have an announcement to make:

I’m going to close up shop over at LanceBurri.blogspot.com for the foreseeable future. It used to be that I really looked forward to writing and posting there, but lately it’s simply become a chore. Something I have to do, not something I want to do.

Plus, I just have this recurring feeling that I’m mailing it in. Not really putting any effort into it. So I’m taking an open-ended break.

Do not panic: I’m not quitting blogging. (Brief pause while you exhale in relief.) I’ll continue to post here at BBA, and I’ll continue writing weekly over at FoxPolitics.net, just as long as Jo continues to let me.

But, until further notice, LanceBurri.blogspot.com is closed.