Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Would anyone like Mamma Mia tickets for Sunday?

Sorry to turn the BBA into a ticket brokerage lol but I have two very nice seats for Sundays 1pm show at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts for the musical Mamma Mia. I will be unable to attend due to the fact my wife has to leave Saturday for Paris. I don't feel like going to the show alone so I am willing to sell you the seats at face value.

The seats are in the Orchestra section right in front of the stage.

You would be in row E seats 35 and 36, these should be outstanding seats. And if you like ABBA music this is the musical for you to go and see.

Each seat has a face value of 62.70 I could meet with you on Friday or Saturday to get you the tickets.

If you would like to go to the show email me at gbfan001-@-gmail.com I will get together with you and make arrangements.

Regards,
Chris