Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

RDW Vote Report.

I voted at a few minutes before 5 tonight.

I was voter #777.

In '02 my district yielded 911 votes, there was a constant stream of 25 to 30 people and things were picking up with the after work crowd, in fact the ward was running short on ballots and reserves were being brought down from City Hall.

No doubt in my mind they will crush the '02 number.

There were people in line confused about the marriage amendment. I was happy to end their confusion. I did not tell them how to vote, just what each vote meant.

There was one frustrated looking one poll watcher, I didn't recognize him so I kind of think he was a Dem.

Someone with the last name Vlach was two spots in front of me? Kurt's family? Beats me.

Things were moving quickly and professionally.