Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cindy Goes to Washington

You've noticed that for the past few days I've been going gung-ho on Cindy Sheehan bashing. That's because she and her communist, anti-war allies are headed to Washington, D.C. this weekend to complain about all that's bad about America. Her "occupied New Orleans" quip set me off. This is a woman so in need of attention she's using the tragic death of her son. When she combines it with conspiratorial anti-American thinking it's truly shameful. There will be pro-troops counter rallies this weekend. If I could I'd go and bring as many people as I could. If you have the urge to support the troops and fight the wacked-out Leftism of Sheehan and her ilk goes to the rally web page where it's possible to arrange transportation to Washington. And for a slew of Sheehan posts visit a special section of Redstate.org.